Sarah and Jake waiting their turn in baseball

Hope,Sarah, and Kylie

Taylor

Aunt Justine and Nanny watching everyone play ball

Danny and Will playing basketball they got pretty good at sharing with each other!

Danny took a liking to Kelsey

Luke showing me how to wink

Chance and Danny sat there and ate almost the whole bag of chips before we finally had to stop them! Chance ever the smiling little guy and of course Danny our serious little fella!

Daniel and Brian hopped onto the merry-go-round for a ride with the kids...

after only one ride Daniel had enough!! heehee

With Danny and I on one end Daniel was able to lift us up and down! I love the see saw!! That was always my favorite at the park when I was a kid. Danny loved it too!!

Funny story...I said "Will...smile!!" he was running by, stopped, grabbed the fence, smiled so sweetly, and right as I hit the button he took off again!!! He was so adorable!

Josh trying to keep Danny off the baseball diamond!
1 comment:
Cute pictures, I can't get over how much Brian and Lindy's children have grown up. I think the last time I saw Jake he was a baby! Wow, time goes by fast! The picture of Chance and Danny eating the chips is hilarious. I remember when Adrian was about 10 months he got into a box of cookies, and went to town!
Hannah
Post a Comment