Friday, January 11, 2008

Daniel's Haircuttery

Daniel gave Danny a haircut the other day....as you can see that didn't go over very well with Danny! It looked cute afterward, a tiny medium reg, like daddy. Personally I think his thin soft baby hair is more cute but....I didn't have much say in the matter;-)


I grabbed the camera when he really started fussing cause usually he perks up when I do that...obviously...it didn't work this time!

Isn't that pitiful!? I put the camera down after this one so I could hold him.

He was happy right after we let him down...it didnt' scar him for life

4 comments:

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

oh, poor thing! Those first haircuts are usually a bit challenging. Brandon's is just starting to get longer, but when he's hot, it curls on the sides, and that's just sooo cute!
Hannah

three girls and a guy said...

Cute pics Morganne. You have a cutie!!
Micah tore his acl in a basketball game (he's an extreme b-ball fan and player) he also busted up a finger in the same game. Not a great game for him, poor guy. He had to have finger surgery wait for that to heal enough to support himself on crutches then have knee surgery. It's been a little crazy here for him. He's doing much better now though.
Love you guys! Love seeing pictures of everyone on your blog. Holly

Unknown said...

Yeah, we should definitely get together... I didn't know you were moving to Virginia! You'll have to email me more details. Maybe we'll see you on one of our trips to Florida for Easter and Becky's wedding.

three girls and a guy said...

update, update, we want an update!! :)
Hallie is 20 months ( I think:)) she'll be two June 4th. Danny is adorable, when is his b-day? How is Amanda doing? Haven't heard from your family in forever either. Holly