Monday, January 25, 2010

Our First House!

As I was posting these, I realized that Danny's room is the only one missing. Hmmm... Anyways, when I get a chance I'll put his up too:-)

The front

The back

The dining room



The kitchen



Living room

hall bath

Master Bathroom



Master bedroom

Abby's room

3 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

Abby's dresser is so cute!

What I like about this is that your house seems so spacious and clean. I don't mean it won't ever be messy, but it seems that there is a lot of room and you don't have overload of 'stuff.'

That must be SO exciting to have your very own house. Everything looks nice. :)

McLanger said...

Thanks Ruth Ann! I REALLY tried to get rid of "clutter" and things we don't need. I ONLY moved things in that had a space. :-) It has helped me keep our home clean too:-)

McLanger said...

and I was soo happy with how the dresser turned out. I bought it at a yard sale for a few dollars, and sanded and painted (and Daniel put a few nails in place) and WAh Lah! I had a brand new pretty dresser;-)