Looking back over the week. I can't beleive I made it to the weekend this fast. But then I realize how slow it seems at the same time! How is that possible!?!?
I haven't heard from Daniel yet, and probably won't till next weekend (or possibly the next). I did get a "letter" (of sorts) from Candidate Langer, typed with my name printed in his handwriting at the top saying he'd arrived safely, and to address my envelopes in such-and-such a way so that it makes it to him. Thanks alot seeing as how I've already sent 2. Anyways, this is kind of a venting post.
I have pictures to post, just can't seem to get my computer to do what I want! AH!
Keep praying I'm gonna need it!
4 comments:
oh Morganne! wow, that's just not so great they send you such a generic letter, and have him write in your name, huh?? Whatever were they thinking? I know they do it for everybody, but still...it seems, so unlike "your person." Well, that's great that you're writing him. It won't be easy I'm sure but think what a blessing it is that you have Danny. If you were by yourself it'd be much harder - this way you do have someone else to take care of other than yourself and can help divert your thoughts sometimes Not totally, I know, but if you get what I'm saying. Well, I'm rambling.
Love you!
Ruth Ann
Hope the time flies by for you. Patrick is out of town for the weekend, and I miss him like crazy, I can't imagine if he was gone for 10 weeks!!
Aaww Morganne, this is terrible! I'm sorry it's so tough right now. You need to fill up your days with lots of people and distractions.
SO sorry Morganne. :( I'm praying for you and hoping that it will go by quickly.
Post a Comment