Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Family Time

Since Daniel has been working so much, we haven't had much time for just us. So the other day after work we grabbed some burgers and went to the park for a little bit. After about 20min I was ready to leave, it was just so stinkin hot!!! Being pregnant always makes me feel the heat. Thankfully summer is almost over and we can get into the cooler weather. :-)
I was thinking about it at the park and really thanking God for the gift of children. As I said in a comment to Susan, once you have one you start to see things differently, more how that child would see it, and it makes everything a lot more fun in my view!!!
Here I am enjoying the park through Danny's eyes!

Danny has gotten way more adventerous and with that comes more bumps and bruises than I would like!

Speaking of bruises,as he was running towards the playground he just fell down and smacked his head on the concrete, in the picture you can see the bruise on the right, is was all scraped and swelled for a while. Poor little guy!

He loves the swings!

My two handsome guys!

Right as we snapped the picture he, of course, looked away:-)

Trying to see the world through Daddy's eyes:-) heehee

2 comments:

The Anders said...

Oh, Danny is so cute. He looks like he's at a fun stage---I guess all stages are fun in their own way! :-)

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Awwww.......such cute pictures of y'all! You will have to post a pregnancy pose when you get there!
Love,
Hannah
P.S. Glad you are posting again!