Monday, April 14, 2008

Lincoln Regean Day

Daniel and I volunteered at the Lincoln-Reagan Day Dinner. It turned out good. We really didn't do all that much, but it was still fun. Mom,Dad and Amanda came for the dinner. Elaine,Matt and Lilly were already there volunteering too.

Dad and Mom
Matt and Elaine. They didn't like how this picture turned out, but I thought it was cute

Daniel and I

Amanda and Elaine
Daniel singing "I'm so lonely" after sucking the helium out of a balloon

Lilly, Morganne, Amanda and Elaine
Amanda and Daddy

4 comments:

three girls and a guy said...

Your parents are so cute! I love seeing pictures of them, always brings back so many memories. Looks like you guys had a fun evening. Wow, Matt really turned out handsome. He's a really cute guy! The picture of him upside-down in the tree is the best. That's more like the Matt I would have known. :)
Holly

Anonymous said...

Matt and Elaine are so cute! It looked like you guys had fun:)

Unknown said...

Ok, so now I think I see why Elaine was in the family picture. Wow, everyone is growing up too quickly.

McLanger said...

yes...is case you haven't figured it out already...Matt is courting Elaine. They are taking it really slow, and are planning on a long courtship. That's about all I know at this point. She is really perfect for Matt, she's tough enough to handle everything he dishes out, and sweet enough to make him soften up a bit. We are happy to welcome her to our family (if that is how it turns out!:-)