Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bowling Night

We went bowling with Kate and Liv, they both had just gotten their driver's licenses. Kate her...regular one, Livie her learners license. They were excited. Althogh, Mom and Dad haven't let them go anywhere yet...I guess the remember what happened when they started letting Amanda and I drive together places. Haha!
Morganne,Liv, and Kate

Daniel and Morganne

2 comments:

three girls and a guy said...

Unreal!! Are Kate and Liv really old enough to be driving? That can't be possible! They look so grown up and beautiful! And you do too of course.
Love all the pictures like normal. The last post kind of weirds me out though that you have siblings that I don't know at all and some of them I've never seen. Weren't we supposed to live next door and all be "BFF's" forever?!? :) Haha
We're going to try to be in FL for Christmas this year. I'm really hoping we will be able to see everyone, I miss seeing all of you guys and of course the Hardings too!!
Love ya!! Holly

The Anders said...

Wow! They have their license?! Every time I see Frances drive off some where it makes me feel really old. :-)