Amanda and I skied the first day...but after that with Amanda ending up in the medical clinic because of a head injury (ended up not being bad serious) and it really NOT being my favorite thing. We let the guys go ski (since they all like the black diamonds) and we just played in the snow with the little boys. So fun!
Here is Amanda and David at the "mountain house" getting a cup of cocoa before going back out on the slopes.

Danny right when we arrived didn't like his gloves or hat and was trying to take them off! I guess he's a Florida baby!


Chance and Danny in the sled. Amanda and I took them out just before nap-time. They loved it....for a while...

Danny did not like the fact that Chance couldn't sit up and kept falling over on him...ooops...we switched them after a while.

As you can see, the walk took a little longer than we imagined and went right into nap-time. Amanda got tired so I was pulling his sled...and holding Danny on a hip...I was exhausted by the time I got back to the house.

Later when the guys got home Daniel and James went sledding with us too! I loved watching them all play together and the guys were able to pull the boys faster!

Daniel, Danny and I

Daniel and Danny

James, Chance and Daniel

Amanda and I took a walk one of the days...although I didn't take very many pictures we had a great time!

Amanda and I

On the plane ride home, Daniel and I were letting Danny sleep

Then he woke up...but didn't want his picture taken!

Amanda and Chance

Danny and I

4 comments:
Chance and Danny look so cute in these pictures!
Neat pictures, and the snow looks like fun, not to live in though, just to visit : ) I got to go skiing once, but I don't think it's for me!! The ski's and I didn't click!
Hannah
Looks like you guys had fun. You and Amanda are so cute, and so are your little boys. We went snow skiing with some friends last year about this time in Colorado too. It was so fun! I agree with Hannah though, I don't think I would like to live in it. :) Holly
So cute to see Danny and Chance together! Looks like y'all had a fun time.
Post a Comment