Monday, December 31, 2007

Today Daniel and I have been married for 2 years! I am so blessed to have a man like him share my life with! He's wonderful! I enjoy every minute...O.K...almost every minute of being married to him;-) haha! Here are just a few things I love about him!


He's a good Dad!
He's silly

He's there in the good!
He's there in the bad
He's fun!
He makes us smile!

He makes me crazy!

He helps me!

Out of all these things I love him mostly because he's mine! ALL MINE! :-)heehee :-)

2 comments:

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Happy Anniversary y'all! Great pics, and neat way of setting them up to! Seeing the picture of Danny reminded me of what he had to go through when he was born. The Lord is good! We thought of y'all yesterday knowing it was your anniversary, hope you had a great day to celebrate! Happy New Year!
Hannah

Ruth Ann said...

Morganne!! Happy Anniversary. :) I got on here yesterday and was going to post a comment, but someone I forgot what I was doing, and turned the computer off. Well I hope you had a great day. It's hard to believe it's been 2 years since your wedding, you had such a beautiful wedding, and now a very cute little boy. Well, I hope you're doing well and enjoyed seeing your pictures.

Talk to you soon!

Love,
Ruth Ann